2013! Like many people I have been thinking about resolutions or promises etc for this year. I eventually came up with this:
1) Finish my join as you go Granny square blanket.
2) Try out some weaving with my new weaving frame.
3) Use my new Iris folding books. I have one for paper Iris Folding and one for Iris quilting.
4) Make some clothes for my little boy. Be that sewing or knitting or cochet, just home made!
And lastly, but the most important…
5) Be the best Mummy I can to my son.
So that is the plan! No doubt there will be other side projects on the go!
Leave a link below to your New Year plans, it would be great to know what other crafters have lined up!