I have been given an award by a lovely blogger who blogs here. Thank you for the award! The way this works is that I now have to reveal 11 random facts about myself – stand by!
- I feel like I have aged before my time.
- I have an ‘invisible illness’ called Lupus (yes the same one on House where he always says ‘it’s never Lupus’….well actually it is for me.
- Despite my illness I have a music degree, work as much as i can as a musician/teacher, got married and recently had a beautiful baby boy.
- I am a part time wheelchair user which some people find hard to understand.
- I have a ridiculous amount of hobbies…mainly craft themed.
- I think about things too much.
- I love antique shops!
- I am partially deaf but you probably couldn’t tell as I learnt lip reading.
- I learnt BSL (British Sign Language) in case my hearing got worse but also so I could talk to some of the children I work with.
- I much prefer chocolate to sweets.
- I love going to National Trust houses…see what I mean by point number 1 now?!
Now, 11 actual questions:
1 What are you most proud of? Giving birth to my son.
2 What makes you happy? Being with my husband and little boy.
3 Your most prized possession? My home.
4 What are you afraid of? Loosing my family.
5 Why do you blog? I like to look back and see the crafty things I have made over time but I also like making friends as I don’t go out much due to my illness.
6 How would you describe your style? I don’t think I have style!? But I like to look nice and not scruffy.
7 What are you most grateful for? My son being born healthy as we were told to expect otherwise.
8 Best book you have ever read? I’m a huge bookworm so I don’t think I can just pick one – I love books full stop!
9 What food do you hate? Eggs.
10 Your favourite ‘guilty pleasure’ song? I have a CD called That’s What I call Disney Now...
11 Your favourite holiday? I don’t mind, as long as it’s with my family.
Now to nominate 11 blogs I like: (I am still new to blogging so I will pick my top 3 instead)